Organized Charm: Sunday Evening Routine

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Evening Routine




Here is my Sunday Routine... And, yes, it involves more than just making a huge mess in my office floor!

I have these really adorable bookshelves near my desk that just seem to attract loose pieces of paper. I mean, like a magnet. As a teacher and grad student, I think that I have even more random papers to deal with than the average person. Yikes!


In order to keep it from getting overwhelming, I just completely take everything of the shelves, reorganize it, toss what I don't need anymore, and then put it back in a neat and orderly fashion!


This paves the way for a smooth and drama-less Monday Morning Routine... And I am all about smooth and drama-less! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...