Organized Charm: Post-It Assignment Book

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Post-It Assignment Book


So, I've talked before about how I write down my study plan in my planner's daily view section.
That’s how I start my work each week. 

Well, here is how I actually finish that work each week 

...And, of course, it involves Post-It's :) 

I have a small notebook that I use specifically for staying on track with assignments. 


In it, I take a page and divide it into 6 tiny Post-It-sized boxes. 
This is my week. 


Then I break down the tiny tasks that I need to complete to finish my assignments.
(Things like: “cite sources”; “print copies”; “research”)

This helps me keep up with all of those small tasks that aren’t quite important enough to make it into a planner. 


This also really helps me with time management. 
Each day, I devote 90 minutes to accomplishing these tasks. 

If I don't get to/finish a specific task, I just add it to the next day's list. 

The Post-It’s are helpful for two reasons:

1. They help me see what needs to be done every day to complete projects.
2. They make it super easy for me to change things around if I need to. 

(Okay, three reasons)

3. They make me happy. 

Don't forget that day "off" to tie up loose ends, finalize projects, and just feel like a normal human being for a day :) 



What ways do you use to keep your small tasks organized?! 

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I am trying it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...