Organized Charm: New! Request a Post Page

Saturday, February 28, 2015

New! Request a Post Page


I love writing this blog and I am always, always looking for ways to make it better! One if my favorite things about Organized Charm (and something that I think makes it pretty unique) is that so much of the content comes from y'all! Every day, I get comments, emails, messages, and tweets that inspire new posts! 

My main reason for starting OC in the first place was to help others... and running on requested posts is one of the best ways to do that! In order to take all of those requests into account and to publish as many requested posts as possible, I needed to create a better system for... Well, ORGANIZING them, of course! 

So, I am super excited to introduce Organized Charm's new Request a Post page!


This is something that I've been wanting to do for a while now... But I just wasn't sure how to go about it. Then, a few weeks ago, I heard from a company named JotFormJotForm is a website (free, btw) that lets you create forms! (be still, my heart.) I created a quick and easy one for y'all to fill out anytime you think of a post you'd love to read!


That's right! Just answer 3 short questions, then hit SUBMIT! Your answers come straight to my email, where I can organize them on-the-goThis will help me keep track of post requests and make sure that they are published in a more effective and timely manner!

This was my "test" form. Maybe I should have filled it out AFTER breakfast...



This form also gives y'all more control over the topics that are published on OC, making sure that it's always relevant to youAnd it helps me know where you most frequently watch for new posts so I can be sure to publish new posts on those social media outlets! 

So, next time you're thinking "I wish there was an Organized Charm post on...", just fill out the form and let me know! I am so, SO excited about this new organizational system! YAY!



Thanks for reading OC! You really are the best! :)



What do you think of the new request page? Have you been wanting to request a particular post/topic? Can you think of any categories/questions I should add to the form? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...