Organized Charm: Planner Review: May Designs

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Planner Review: May Designs


I was recently asked to review my May Designs planner. (um... that only sounds like the most fun ever). So here it is! I've only been using the planner for a couple of months, but I have really gotten into the rhythm of using it daily, which is something I always worry about when switching planning systems. 

Create a Planner System That Works Best for YOU!


First of all, the coolest thing about May Designs is that you design your own notebook. You choose the cover design, add a monogram or name (or year), and you choose which package of pages that you want. You can get plain old notebook pages, a monthly planner, a monthly and weekly planner, graph paper, etc. 


Another great thing about it is the size. Here, I have it in a little binder and it fits pretty perfectly. Admittedly, I miss my old planner and this one was a little too simple for me, so I did need to supplement it with a binder and notebook pages. This binder is from Office Depot/Max and the dividers and paper are from the office supply aisle at Target! 




 The page package that I chose had both monthly + weekly views. The weekly views are all laid out vertically in a 2 week spread. So, if you are someone who tends to write to-do lists on your days (like me), you may need to supplement it with some notebook paper, too! 



The pages I chose are pre-dated, which I liked. I always tend to mess something up when I'm trying to fill in my own dates. I think it was a little extra for pre-dates, but worth it! I'm using my daily to-do lists instead of writing everything in the daily spaces. 


Overall, the bi-weekly spread is nice, although it can get a little cluttered-looking by that second week. The page quality is pretty good and my color-coded pens don't bleed through, which is fantastic! I'm not crazy about part of every Sunday being taken up by a calendar of the month, but it's certainly no deal breaker. 


The monthly view is just my favorite! I just love the simplicity of it and even the tininess of the boxes! Additionally, there are 6 pages in the back of the planner for notes (the only thing I have written back there so far is my morning routine).

This post was written because it was a request. If you'd like to request your own post, do it here!


Do you love planners and planner-related things? Have you ever used a May Designs planner? If so, how did you like it? If not, aren't they adorable?!

6 comments:

  1. Organizing weekly task or schedule that is messy is hard without a proper process. Weekly Planning Template is an easy-to-use template which helps to reduce your stress and manage workload. it easy to see your week at a glance, with room for notes and priority tasks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our goal is to design a professional web site based on the standards available on the web at least in time and cost. تعرفه طراحی سایت
    بهترین شرکت طراحی سایت

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank Ultimate Life Clinic for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can reach them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. طراحی سایت شرکتی با اهداف مختلف و به روش های مختلفی انجام می گیرد، اما ساخت سایت وردپرس یکی از پرطرفدارترین روش هایی است که به واسطه سهولت در مدیریت سایت و بهره مندی از قابلیت های وردپرس معمولا به عنوان اولین گزینه انتخابی مشتریان شناخته می شود.

    ReplyDelete
  5. شال و روسری مانلی ارائه دهنده انواع شال و روسری زنانه است. این فروشگاه اینترنتی با در دست داشتن انواع مدل ها و جنس های مختلف شال و روسری مفتخر است که توانسته رضایت مشتریان خود را جلب نماید.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I did. And I think People can create a lifestyle brand with May Designs, a fantastic business that specializes in personalized notebooks, stationery, book designing, and more! At their core, they are a group of people who wish to make life's ordinary moments more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...